|The eligibility of students seeking to get enrolled in our online high school diploma program is checked on the basis of:
1. Any Work/life experience in the relevant field of interest
2. Online Equivalency Test held by Belford High School
On the Basis of Experience:
If you would like to enroll in our high school diploma program on the basis of experience, you are required to have at least 2 years of work or life experience relevant to your desired area of interest.
• Prior job experience in any field
• Previous educational achievements
• Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
• Participation in organizations, both professional and non-
• Personal goals, lifestyle, hobbies, and travel
• Participation in volunteer activities and community service
• Independent reading, viewing, listening, or writing
Forget about trying to squeeze Diploma programs into your busy schedule! If you have the required work or life experience, click below to apply for a diploma and get it in just 15 days!
We provide a 100% money-back guarantee if you do not qualify for your online high school diploma.
On the Basis of Online Equivalency Test:
If you do not have experience, you can also enroll in our high school diploma program by taking our online equivalency test. If you pass the test with a score 70 or better, then you are eligible to earn a high school diploma. It's faster and easier than any diploma online class!
Click below to take the online equivalency test and become eligible to get your high school diploma in just 15 days!
You do not have to pay ANYTHING to take the test.